WELCH CRVpro4 FEATURES
LOW NOISE LEVEL
Exceptionally quiet for undisturbed work.
FORCED OIL LUBRICATION
Ensures moving parts are bathed iÿfresh oil. Equilibrates temperatureÿminimizes oil breakdown, anÿprolongs mechanical life.
ANTI−SUCK BACK VALVE
Prevents oil from being sucked into application in the event of a power failure.
Minimizes entrained chemicals in pump oilÿProtects pump froÿcondensable liquids froÿapplication such as water, acetonitrile, etc.
cUL and CE CERTIFICATION
Compliance with local regulations and safety directives for safety operation.
SIZED TO FIT YOUR APPLICATION
Modern and compact design to fit different applications and performancÿrequirements.
DUAL VOLTAGE MOTOR
IP44 Motors are switchable from 115V to 40V for globaÿuse. Each pump includeÿpower cord suitable foÿcountry of use.
- Reduced risk of chemical attacks and oil breakdown by diluting chemical vapors with a larger oil chamber
- Slowing down corrosion by cool running Operation
- Provides a measure of protection from sublimed chemical vapors with coating on pump module and oil case
- Less oil consumption by cool running Operation
- Extended usability of oil due to high dilution effect by a larger oil chamber
- Highest reliability for stable operation and long product lifespan
- Extended oil change intervals for lesÿmaintenance costs